Client Information Page
Welcome! We are excited you have chosen to receive an Akashic Record Reading with the School’s community of Akashic Record Readers. To make the most of your time, we want you to know the following about our work:
The Akashic Records are the energetic record of your soul’s journey through the space and time of the universe. In a reading, your Reader connects with the origin point of your soul using a conscious process in which he or she remains fully present.
- The reading proceeds from your questions and the issues you raise.
- All the information and energy received on your behalf is conveyed to you.
- Nothing is held back.
- Your Akashic Record is opened only with your permission and only when you ask.
- The intent of the Akashic Records is to always respond in accord with and in support of your highest expression.
- An Akashic Record reading responds to the depth of your intent even if you do not verbally express it.
- Your willingness to be open and accept responsibility for your life allows the reading to respond at the deepest levels possible.
About Your Reading
1. Use Your Common Sense:
In an Akashic Record Reading, the most important thing for you to do is use your common sense. A Reading is not about you being told what to do in your life. The reading is about you receiving from the deep knowing of your soul the information and energy you need to make your own life decisions based on what you know to be true about yourself. If something doesn’t make sense, please ask for clarification. If it still doesn’t make sense or it seems like something you don’t agree with, know that it may make sense in the future or it is possible that the lack of clarity may be exactly what you need to help you find your best path.
2. An Akashic Record Reading is Spiritual Practice in Action:
An Akashic Record Reading is offered to you in support of your spiritual development. Generally our Readers are not licensed counselors or health care practitioners. Nothing that is said in a reading should be taken as a reason or excuse to avoid appropriate medical or psychological treatment. Because of the spiritual nature of the Akashic Records, a Reading is a supplement or an addition to whatever treatment you are currently receiving or may seek in the future.
3. Commitment to Confidentiality:
The content of your Reading is not disclosed to anyone (unless required by law). Nor will your appointment be revealed to anyone. If you decide to disclose the content of your reading to a third party, you are responsible for any effects this disclosure may have. Neither the Akashic Records School nor your Reader are responsible for your disclosure.
Agreements & Administrative Details
We want to be clear about our services and how they are offered. Together we maintain the following guidelines in offering an Akashic Record Reading or any of the one-on-one or group services offered. If you ever have questions or need clarity, please contact us.
To Schedule An Appointment:
Private Readings and sessions are available either from Cheryl, the School’s Founder, or from any Reader listed in the ARS Directory. To schedule, please choose your Reader, choose the type of appointment you would like and then find a time that work for you on his or her calendar. You pay for your appointment either before or after scheduling. Know that payment needs to be receive within 24 hours of scheduling in order for your Reader to confirm your time. In the email you receive about your scheduled time will be information about how to prepare for your session, how to cancel or reschedule and a payment link.
Upon payment for a service, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions on how to schedule, prepare, and any related next steps.
Currently rates are based on length of experience and levels of training certification. You can see the rates for each Reader when purchasing the Reading. Additional rates apply for other Reading options including specialty Readings, Readings for more than one person, for a business, or with foreign language translation (Japanese, Spanish, and Bulgarian easily available; others on request).
Most major credit cards and Paypal are accepted forms of payment. Personal or business checks are accepted only with prior arrangement. Returned check fee is $50.
An Akashic Record Reading is usually one hour long and no less than 30 minutes. When you schedule you may choose any length you desire between 30 and 120 minutes. The minimum appointment length for an in-person Reading is 60 minutes.
Phone & Skype Calls
Your Reader will call you for your appointment using the contact information you provide at the time of scheduling your appointment. For clients in the US and Canada, the call is free. For International clients, there may be an additional fee as described below. Additional some Readers may only be available by Skype.
1. Clients in the US and Canada: The call is free to you if you provide a mobile/cell number, a landline number, or a Skype account.
2. International Clients:
- If we use Skype and contact each other computer to computer, there is no charge for the call to either of us.
- Absent a Skype account or a landline phone number in a listed country, there is an additional international calling fee of $15 per hour.
- You may also arrange to call at your expense by contacting us.
- To inquire into setting up a free Skype account, please visit Skype’s website at www.skype.com.
3. If you appointment is with a Reader in the Schooll, the following applies:
If you reside in one of the countries on the following list and provide a landline phone number, there will be no charge for the phone call. The following list of countries is subject to change without notice and is based on the countries available through a worldwide Skype subscription.
Landline and Mobile calls to Canada, China, Guam, Hong Kong, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Thailand, United States.
Landline calls only to Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guadeloupe, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia (Jakarta), Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico (limited to Mexico City, Guadalajara, Monterrey), Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia (Moscow, St. Petersburg), Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, United Kingdom, Venezuela
Appointment Recording Service
Your Reading will be recorded as an MP3 audio file. After your Reading, you will receive email with a link to download this file to your computer. We endeavor to make this recording as clear as humanly and electronically possible. Occasionally, things happen beyond our control including a faulty or a failed recording. We appreciate your patience and understanding when the unexpected occurs.
There is a $30 fee for providing a recording by CD delivered to an address within the US.
Appointment Responsibilities, Agreements & Expectations
For your appointment, your Reader agrees:
- To be on time, fully present, and provide a space that is conducive to the work of the Reading.
- To record your Reading and email you a download link after your Reading.
- To maintain all agreements made with the Akashic Records and the Akashic Records School as an Akashic Record Reader.
When you schedule an appointment, you agree:
- To show up on time, be as fully present as possible, and in an environment free of interruptions.
- To read and understand all the supplemental information provided prior to your appointment.
- To pay for your scheduled appointment as requested.
- To provide correct contact information including phone number or Skype account name.
- In the case of an appointment by Skype, to send a contact request to your Reader as directed in the confirmation email.
Appointments may be scheduled up to 24 hours in advance, meaning a Reader requires 24 hours advance notice for an appt, so you would not be able to schedule an appt in the same day.
If we unable to contact you because of faulty information, you bear the responsible for the appointment as a No-Show or Missed Appointment as described below.
To reschedule your appointment, please use the link provided in the confirmation email you received when you scheduled.
Cancellation & Missed Appointments
Cancellations are accepted up to 48 hours before your appointment time. If you need to cancel your appointment, please do so as soon as you know and at least 48 hours in advance by using the link in the confirmation email you received when you scheduled. There are no refunds for appointments cancelled with less than 48 hours notice.
If you know you will be more than 5 minutes late to your appointment, please let us know as soon as you can. Please remember a late start shortens the time together but does not relieve you of the responsibility for full payment of the time you have scheduled. Also know that if your Reader cannot connect with you, he or she will try again in five minutes. Unable to connect a second time the appointment is considered missed as a no-show — see below.
No Shows & Missed Appointments
For phone and Skype appointments, if you are not available when called, a second attempt will be made again in five minutes. Unable to connect a second time, the appointment is considered missed as a no-show. For in-person appointments, if you have not arrived within 15 minutes of your scheduled appointment time, then the appointment is considered a missed appointment. There are no refunds for no-shows or missed appointments.