I offer all studies and events within the following agreements. I ask you to read these agreements before participating. Please know your participation signals your agreement and willingness to abide as set forth here.
Sometimes students, tutors, or teachers find themselves in dissonance with another student, tutor or teacher in such a way that the individuals on their own are not able to resolve. At these times, Cheryl steps forward to help those concerned discover a path to understanding and resolution.
If a student, tutor or teacher feels mediation is needed, this person will contact Cheryl and ask for assistance. Cheryl has the responsibility to determine when the Mediation Protocol is appropriate and then initiate the process as described, naming participants to the Mediation Circle, and contacting all individuals involved. Cheryl appoints a community member to represent those involve in the mediation process. The Mediation Circle will include those involved in the mediation, representatives, and Cheryl.
Before the Mediation Circle is opened, those entering mediation will ask these questions and keep responses private:
- What do I identify as the issue between me and ___?
- How did we get to this point?
- What is my responsibility?
- What is my intention towards ____ going forward?
Cheryl convenes the Mediation Circle and conducts the process of the circle using these questions. Representative open the Akashic Records of whoever they represent. For each question, representatives offer what is received through the Akashic Records, then those in mediation offer their perspectives. Cheryl will also offer whatever she receives and a summary of all perspectives for each question.
- What is identified as the issue between the parties?
- What is at the core of the conflict, especially anything hidden, unvoiced or ignored?
- Where is the pain, anger or fear for each?
- What learning, gifts, understanding step forward because of this situation?
- What release work is possible for the parties involved to resolve the conflict? Cheryl directs the release work if agreed upon by those involved.
- How to move forward?
Cheryl summarizes all perspectives to move toward resolution and reconciliation between all parties.