The Sage Path
An Invitation to Soul Truth
Transforming Self through Intensive Study in the Akashic Records
Your heart yearns for clarity, for understanding, and for truth held within the wholeness and balance of all of you, body, mind, heart and soul.
Your deepest sense of self searches to trust, to be in this moment, now, open to your being and becoming.
You look for a way, a path to share yourself with the world within a growing and expanding sense of who you are as a spiritually-physically integrated being, standing as a witness for soul truth in Other.
You hold a deep desire to explore the depths of All That Is and uncover the jewels of knowing you feel exists on all levels.
You are ready to embrace the path of your soul, here, now because nothing is more truthful in this moment and because you will no longer hold back from the best you can be and become.
The Sage Path is a mentored program of personal study and revelation.
The Sage Path supports each student in his or her own path of being and becoming in the Akashic Records.
The Sage Path was created by and is personally taught by Akashic Records School Founder Cheryl Marlene. With 20 years of experience within the Akashic Records and as a Spiritual Guide, Cheryl is uniquely qualified to support you as you claim the best of yourself on this amazing journey of self-discovery and learning.
In the Sage Path, you work directly with Cheryl as you proceed through the Sage Path curriculum. In Levels 100 and 200, the Sage Path steps you first through learning to open your own Akashic Records and the Akashic Records of Other. Then, through Levels 300 and 400, you begin to apply this learning both to your own journey and to a deep study of the outer reaches of the divine knowing, divine assistance, and soul understanding and healing of the Akashic Records.
The Sage Path operates at an advanced level and the entire program requires 18 to 24 months to complete. At every point you will have access to support support options offered through Cheryl’s mentorship including workshops, self-study, personal Akashic Records practices, study calls, Connection Clinic, partner practices, and, at strategic points, private evaluation sessions with Cheryl. Additional direct private study with Cheryl is an optional feature for any student at any time during the program. There is no other Akashic Records study program with this level of personal interaction, depth, and opportunity for personal growth and spiritual exploration of the Akashic Records.
The primary objective of the Sage Path is to help you find within yourself your personal expression and your own path of mastery within the Akashic Records. The point of the Sage Path is not to spit out cookie-cutter versions of Cheryl. Rather the Sage Path supports you as you explore and answer these questions for yourself:
Who am I?
What is my truth today?
What can I release in this moment to support my highest expression?
Who am I in the Akashic Records?
Who am I as Spiritual Guide?
Who am in in my spiritual mastery?
Instead of just learning to access the Akashic Records, you are embracing a path as a Spiritual Guide in the Akashic Records. As a Spiritual Guide you are learning to incorporate your learning and growth in support of the best you can be and become, and as a witness of this incredible process for Other.
Again not about perfection! Instead, the Sage Path is a journey not towards a specific end, rather a claiming of the best you are now and are open to becoming as you exuberantly explore you amazing life!
A Spiritual Guide is not a Perfected Being!
A Spiritual Guide is on his or her own spiritual journey and offers support through the perspective of personal challenge, learning and growth.
As the soul’s spiritual practice, the Akashic Records offers a deep path of exploration and truth opening self to divine knowing, healing and spiritual practice. Approached within the perspective of Spiritual Energy Dynamics, the serious spiritual seeker steps into a dynamic, multi-dimensional experience of release, awareness, healing, and growth.
The Spiritual Guide in the Akashic Records claims a path of personal learning and growth which creates the firm foundation required to stand as impartial, supportive Witness for Other in the Akashic Records and within Other’s own life journey.
As Witness, a Spiritual Guide does not assume responsibility for Other, instead the Spiritual Guide holds sacred space for Other to claim their own truth, understanding, and healing.
Sage Path Curriculum Overview
As noted, several offered courses are optional and not required to complete the Sage Path.
Two required texts: The New Akashic Records and Many Paths, One Mountain both by Cheryl Marlene and available through the Store or through Amazon in either print or ebook editions.
Level 100: Opening Your Own Akashic Records
- Opening Your Own Akashic Records – the first course of the Sage Path combines an online self-study course with a 30-minute Akashic Record Reading and three one-on-one workshop hours with Cheryl as you begin your journey. May be taken as a single workshop or part of the entire Sage Path program.
- Beginning Practices, Volume One – included within your first course and provides you with directed study for gaining experience and confidence within your own Akashic Records.
- Beginning Practices, Volume Two and Volume Three – optional courses with even more opportunity to gain depth and practice in your Akashic Records.
- Connection Clinic – we gather as a community to assist any student encountering challenges with connecting with the Akashic Records or working to establish or expand trust in their experience. During your time at Level 100, attendance at 3 Clinics is required for completion of Level 100.
- Akashic Records Practice – once a month, students gather with Cheryl to work as a group within the Akashic Records. At the level of SP100, these practices have you experiencing the depths of your own Akashic Records. During your time at Level 100, attendance at 3 Practices is required for completion of Level 100.
- Sage Path Archive – access to the archive of material Cheryl has created for the Sage Path including past study calls, Connection Clinics, and Akashic Record Practices. Available at all levels of Sage Path.
Level 200: Opening the Akashic Records for Other
- Opening the Akashic Records for Other – now is the time to turn your attention to working in the Akashic Records for Other. Other includes all flows of energy and thus is not limited to people. Must finish all Level 100 requirements to begin. May be taken as a single workshop or part of the entire Sage Path program.
- Level 200 Partner Practices – six exchanges of Akashic Record Readings with fellow students. Usually 4-6 months to complete.
- Connection Clinic – we gather as a community to assist any student encountering challenges with connecting with the Akashic Records or working to establish or expand trust in their experience. During your time within Level 200, attendance at 3 Clinics is required for completion of Level 200.
- Akashic Records Practice – once a month, students gather with Cheryl to work as a group within the Akashic Records. At the level of SP100, these practices have you experiencing the depths of your own Akashic Records. During your time at Level 200, attendance at 3 Practices is required for completion of Level 200.
- Public Declaration of Intention – Cheryl holds all students in the Workshop Circle and Akashic Records work is done within this Circle until this Declaration process is completed. Once completed, students are able to offer Akashic Record Readings outside of the Circle to the general public and accept payment if desired.
Level 300: Advanced Studies in the Akashic Records
- Introduction to Divine Assistance – offering a very innovative and progressive view of Divine Assistance, this course takes you into a deep understanding of the multiple facets of Divine Assistance and how you may personally work directly with Divine Beings, Divine Methods and Divine Locations of Divine Assistance. Approximately 3-6 months to complete. May begin before all Level 200 requirements are met.
- Working with Earth Energies – this course offers a guided process of learning about your own abilities of working with the Earth and all of her wonderful energetic expression through the Akashic Records. Approximately 3-6 months to complete. May begin before all Level 200 requirements are met.
- Healing and Trauma 1 – this course offers an introductory view of working with trauma and healing within the Akashic Records. Initial practice of the techniques and skills is done with fellow students. Must complete Divine Assistance and Earth Energies before beginning this course. May be concurrent with Roots to Core. Approximately 5-8 months to complete.
- Roots to Core – a self-study course embracing self as Spiritual Guide within the Twelve Principles of Ascended Living. Must complete Divine Assistance and Earth Energies before beginning. May be concurrent with Healing and Trauma. Approximately 3-6 months to complete.
- Connection Clinic and Akashic Records Practice – During your time within Level 300, participation with 3 Clinics and 3 Practices is required for completion of Level 300.
Level 400: Individual Mastery as a Spiritual Guide in the Akashic Records
- Offering Quality – combining self-study, case studies of offered Readings and two personal evaluations with Cheryl, this course helps you to deepen and expand the quality of the Akashic Records Readings you offer as a Spiritual Guide. Approximately 3-6 months to complete; may be concurrent with Individual Mastery.
- Individual Mastery as a Spiritual Guide – combing self-study and two personal evaluations with Cheryl, you identify your unique potential within the Akashic Records and develop your way to express and offer this potential. This is a very personal process which may include you working to include other forms of Divine Assistance and healing within your work as a Spiritual Guide in the Akashic Records. You may also be guided to develop and offer a course within the School, at the Annual Gathering, or in a Sage Path Study Call. Approximately 3-6 months to complete; may be concurrent with Offering Quality.
The Sage Path is for YOU if:
- You desire to learn to understand and work with the unlimited potential of the Akashic Records.
- You want deep, personalized study in the Akashic Records and are interested in working directly with Cheryl.
- You also are capable of self-motivation and able to schedule self-study and to ask for help when challenged or feeling off-track.
- You are excited to explore a powerful path of self-growth and spiritual practice.
- You want to understand and experience the Spiritual Energy Dynamics of the Akashic Records.
- You are willing to move beyond the common metaphors of the Akashic Records into a broader experience of the infinite and the eternal.
- You are willing to explore and expand your truth and release whatever may no longer serve or stand in your way.
- You desire to explore your capacity as a Spiritual Guide within Soul Truth.
- You know your time is now!
Prerequisites for the Sage Path
- Must be 18 years or older
- Belief you can try to learn to open your own Akashic Records.
- Willingness to release whatever may block your access.
- Willingness to purchase and read these two books by Cheryl: The New Akashic Records and Many Paths, One Mountain
- Willingness to be responsible for your path of learning.
- Willingness to ask Cheryl for help when you aren’t sure, have questions, or need help.
Sage Path Catalog
Here are all the individual pages for all the features of the Sage Path.
If you are ready to register: Go Here!
As a spiritual concept, integrity is foundational. Integrity is alignment of truth. Yet, because the future is never 100% predictable, integrity is also a risk – a risk that the future may be different than anticipated. Living on an island alone, integrity is much easier to honor and keep. [...]
Luminous Community is a fellowship of serious spiritual seekers held within the light of all who participate and All That Is. Vulnerable sharing is the basis of this community. Vulnerable sharing occurs when one is willing to risk personal truth and step into the self-growth and self-expansion available [...]
To understand the depth and breadth of the Akashic Records, let's take a a very different point of view. Let's understand the Akashic Records from the point of view of spiritual energy dynamics. That's where what I call the Circle Diagram comes in. A visual explanation for the flow of [...]
"I am a Spiritual Guide in the Akashic Records," I replied to my new friend when she asked me about my occupation. "The ACK-what?" came her response -- one I hear frequently. So I began. Everything is energy. We all have this energetic spark within that is eternal, it never [...]
1. First, the Sage Path moves understanding of the Akashic Records from yesterday's metaphors of book and library into a clear view of the spiritual energy dynamics of the Akashic Records. We begin by understanding the motion of energy from All That Is through the focus of the soul. This [...]
Opening the Akashic Records is not about getting some place where you know everything. Embracing the Akashic Records as the soul's spiritual practice moves you towards an inner experience where you connect with your soul's source of universal knowing. Through this connection, you learn to trust yourself and your choice [...]
Learning to work with the Akashic Records as a spiritual practice will encourage you to let go of whatever no longer serves you. ?This means you will find you will experience shift, change, and realization. ?You will ?let go and you will allow in new. Thus, in learning this spiritual [...]
You learn to open the Akashic Records not because of what you can do with the Akashic Records (which is admittedly powerful and unlimited). You access your own Akashic Records because of what the process of opening takes you through -- a process defined by integrity, intention, and a [...]
Sage Path – Entire Program
The Sage Path Program Fee covers all four levels of the Sage Path over 18-24 months of study.
Sage Path Intensive
Sage Path Intensive includes all the features of Sage Path plus an additional 18 hours of monthly Private Study with Cheryl.
Sage Path – By Level
Sage Path 100 and Sage Path 200 may be taken on their own as single workshops. If a student decides to continue beyond Sage Path 200, any single workshop payment is credited towards completion of the rest of the Sage Path. In other words, you may just begin with Level 100 without commitment to the entire program.
|Sage Path 100
Opening Your Own Akashic Records
Program Fee: $450
Payments: Two payments of $225
|Sage Path 200
Opening the Akashic Records for Other
Program Fee: $750
Payments: Three payments of $250
|Sage Path 300
Advanced Studies in the Akashic Records
Program Fee: $1,500
Payments: Three payments of $500
|Sage Path 400
Individual Mastery in the Akashic Records
Program Fee: $1,000
Payments: Two payments of $500
When entering the Sage Path one level at a time:
- Program fee is as given with on program specific pages or workshop descriptions.
- The first 50% paid is considered a non-refundable deposit and once paid, is not refundable even if a student drops from the program either before beginning or completing the program.
- Any balance of the Program Fee is paid in the second and/or third month after registration as agreed upon with Cheryl.
- Once a student begins the course, there are no refunds of any payments.
- If a student continues into the rest of the Sage Path program, a credit of any payments made at a single level will be credited towards the completion of the Sage Path. When a student transitions to the entire program, the financial agreements of the Sage Path program become applicable.
When entering the entire Sage Path program from the beginning:
- Sage Path – Entire Program fee is $3700
- To confirm registration: $700 non-refundable deposit.
- The balance of the Program Fee is paid in 12 monthly payments of $250. These payments are not refundable.
In the Sage Path Intensive:
- Sage Path Intensive Program fee is $6000
- To confirm registration: $1200 non-refundable deposit.
- The balance of the Program Fee is paid in 12 monthly payments of $400. These payments are not refundable.
Alternative payment options are available, please check with Cheryl.
Ready to Join the Sage Path?
Need more information?
I’m excited that you are considering the Sage Path!
If you have any questions or concerns, please email me!
Or schedule a 15-minute Check-in here and I’m happy to discuss the possibilities of the Sage Path with you.
|Ready to begin? Please Register here:||Sage Path Registration|
|Have questions? Consider these options:||Sage Path FAQ
15-minute Check-in with Cheryl – Let’s talk! Love to have the chance to answer questions and discuss your personal situation.
|Feeling like you want more personal attention in your Sage Path experience, consider this option which offers additional Private Study with Cheryl:||Sage Path Intensive|
|There are four levels of study in the Sage Path.
Here’s detailed information for each level:
|Level 100 – Opening Your Akashic Records|
|Want to learn to access the Akashic Records?
And not the time for the whole program?
|Both Opening Your Own Akashic Records and Opening the Akashic Records for Other are available as single workshops!|
|In addition to various workshops and self-study courses in the Sage Path, there are also monthly gatherings which you are a part of as a student in the Sage Path:||Connection Clinic|
|Wondering what others have to say about studying with Cheryl and the Akashic Records School?||What Folks Are Saying!|