Connection Clinic And Akashic Records Practice
Get Support with your Connection to the Akashic Records
Twice a month, the School community gathers as a group to provide support to ALL students currently in classes or who have previously completed classes within the School.
If you are having difficulty in your connection with the Akashic Records, you may ask for assistance during Connection Clinic. You may also join at any time to learn by witnessing assistance given to others.
Our monthly Akashic Records Practice offers work within a group at all levels of Sage Path.
It’s an opportunity to receive, witness and/or assist the strengthening, fine tuning, or block-removing of your connection with the Akashic Records.
In other words, if you are not feeling confident in your connection with your Akashic Records, you may ask assistance from the group, led by Cheryl.
You may also witness this process, learning about your connection and how blocks and challenges can be attended to.
Both Connection Clinic and Akashic Records Practice are also great opportunities to ask questions about your work in the Akashic Records and in the Sage Path.
For advanced students, you may also first learn about the process and then as you are ready, participate by assisting Cheryl in the Connection process.
Connection Clinic and Akashic Records Practice Guidelines
- Both Connection Clinic and Akashic Records Practice are conducted in confidence, in alignment with our Community Agreements, and all Agreements with the Akashic Records must be maintained by all participants at all times.
- Connection Clinic is conducted using MaestroConference tele-workshop interface. When you register you will receive directions about how to call into the group.
- All Sessions begin on time. Anyone later than 5 minutes will not be allowed to enter unless prior arrangements are made with Cheryl.
- Session finish as scheduled. Leaving the session before we are finished is not acceptable unless you have made arrangements with Cheryl at least 24 hours in advanced.
- To receive assistance please indicate at the beginning that you would like assistance.
- As with all workshops and events, students will only use the process of opening the Akashic Records taught by Cheryl.
- Introducing other techniques of working the Akashic Records or other type of energy healing techniques is not ever appropriate.
- Any concerns or questions about the Clinic should be addressed to Cheryl.
For dates and times of upcoming Connection Clinic and Akashic Records Practices, please see Cheryl’s Event Calendar.