When it comes to Guardian energy, the most well-known is the Gemstone Guardians.
This is a subset of the Mineral Kingdom Guardian energy.
Not wanting to create limits, I didn’t introduce this gemstone energy specifically.
I will suggest that you begin within the broadest perspective, follow the question set, and then get more specific.
(If you are interested in advanced work with the Gemstone Guardians, let me know! I have a Level Three module available.)
The Akashic Records Masterclass, pages 528-531
This is also Open the Akashic Records for Other, Lesson 43
Open your Akashic Records and ask these questions:
1. What is my primary source of support within the Mineral Kingdom?
2. How do I access this source within the Akashic Records?
3. How can this kingdom help me feel safe on Earth?
4. What does this source want me to know about our connection with the Mineral Kingdom?
Open the Akashic Records of Mother Earth and ask the following questions:
1. What are the Guardians of the Mineral Kingdom?
2. Within the Akashic Records, how do I connect with the Guardians of the Mineral Kingdom? How do I connect with the Guardians of an individual classification?
3. Within the Akashic Records, how is connecting with the Guardians different from connecting with an individual Mineral (or form)?
4. Beyond the Akashic Records, how may I connect with the Guardians of the Mineral Kingdom?
5. What message do you have for me in working with the Guardians of the Mineral Kingdom?
Open the Akashic Records of the Guardians of the Mineral Kingdom as directed and ask these questions:
1. What is the primary intention of the Mineral Kingdom here on Earth?
2. What connection exists between the Mineral Kingdom and Mother Earth/Planet Earth?
3. What is the primary nature (or intention) between the Mineral Kingdom and humanity?
4. How is the Mineral Kingdom connected to Earth from a galactic/universal point of view?
5. What are my primary aspects to work with within the Mineral Kingdom? (Ask for at least two different groups and then an individual form within the group.)
6. As I work with individual aspects of this Kingdom, what topics do I cover, or questions do I ask?
Based on your personal interests, the information you received, and the list of minerals by group above, please choose three aspects of the Mineral Kingdom to work with using these guidelines:
• At least two different groups are included. In other words, don’t pick three sulfates.
• At least one is something you know very little about.
• At least one you feel very close to and are excited to know more.
Develop a set of questions to ask about each aspect. At least 2 questions are specific to the individual aspect. For example, you could have 4 standard questions you use for each and 2 different questions for each of the aspects. The questions help you to understand the following about each aspect:
• Origin and intention
• Information about the color, shape, hardness, streak and luster from an energetic point of view
• Relationship with Earth and with Humanity
• Guidance, healing and balancing effects (i.e. what is their medicine?)
• Message for you
• Connections with other Kingdoms
The objective is to find out as much as you can about the three aspects you have chosen.