I enjoy plant energy!
Depending on the plant, the energy shifts in feeling and awareness.
While this is true about any of the energy of the kingdoms, working specifically with plant energy has helped me be more aware of the nuances.
Maybe plant energy will be your thing, too!
Maybe another kingdom will be your thing.
However it comes to you is great because there are no expectations to fulfill or levels to reach.
Enjoy your experience!!
The Akashic Records Masterclass, pages 525-527
This is also Open the Akashic Records for Other, Lesson 42
Open your Akashic Records and ask these questions:
1. What is my primary source of support within the Plant Kingdom?
2. How do I access this source within the Akashic Records?
3. How can this kingdom help me feel safe on Earth?
4. What does this source want me to know about our connection with the Plant Kingdom?
Open the Akashic Records of Mother Earth and ask the following questions:
1. What are the Guardians of the Plant Kingdom?
2. Within the Akashic Records, how do I connect with the Guardians of the Plant Kingdom? How do I connect with the Guardians of an individual classification?
3. Within the Akashic Records, how is connecting with the Guardians different from connecting with an individual species (or form)?
4. Beyond the Akashic Records, how may I connect with the Guardians of the Plant Kingdom?
5. What message do you have for me in working with the Guardians of the Plant Kingdom?
Open the Akashic Records of the Guardians of the Plant Kingdom as directed and ask these questions:
1. What is the primary intention of the Plant Kingdom here on Earth?
2. What connection exists between the Plant Kingdom and Mother Earth/Planet Earth?
3. What is the primary nature (or intention) between the Plant Kingdom and humanity?
4. How is the Plant Kingdom connected to Earth from a galactic/universal point of view?
5. What are my primary aspects to work with within the Plant Kingdom? (Ask for at least two different phyla and then an individual species within the phylum. For example, if the phylum is no seeds, ask for a specific example.)
6. As I work with individual aspects of this Kingdom, what topics do I cover, or questions do I ask?
Based on your personal interests and the information you received, please choose three aspects of the Plant Kingdom to work with using these guidelines:
• At least two different classes are included. In other words, don’t pick three seeded plants.
• At least one is something you know very little about.
• At least one you feel very close to and are excited to know more.
Develop a set of questions to ask about each aspect. At least 2 questions are specific to the individual aspect. For example, you could have 4 standard questions you use for each and 2 different questions for each of the aspects. The questions help you to understand the following about each aspect:
• Origin and intention
• Relationship with Earth and with Humanity
• Guidance, healing and balancing effects (i.e. what is their medicine?)
• Message for you
• Connections with other Kingdoms
• Color or other associations
The objective is to find out as much as you can about the three aspects you have chosen.