In this moment, I connect with the Akashic Records within full integrity.
Integrity has two primary components:
I trust myself and others trust me to do what I say I will do.
I attend to the consequences when what I say I will do doesn’t happen.
As you begin to open the Akashic Records for Other, honesty steps forward as does trust.
Honesty and trust go hand in hand in helping you build a firm foundation in this new aspect of working with the Akashic Records.
Being aware of how your awareness of integrity shifts as you continue this journey will help you assess the experiences you have.
Each practice builds experience towards unexpected depth.
The depth makes the journey richer and helps you move forward in spite of worry and in spite of concern.
Enjoy! Just as you are, you have everything you need!
The Akashic Records Masterclass, pages 436-439
This is also Open the Akashic Records for Other, Lesson 18
Arrange a Reading Exchange and in the Reading you receive, ask these questions:
1. How does integrity feel to me when I am in the Akashic Records?
2. When I conduct an Akashic Records Reading, how can I ensure that I am in integrity?
3. How do I feel balance within myself? Within the Akashic Records?
4. How do my EBFJs limit or obstruct my ability to be in integrity within the Akashic Records for Other?
5. What is my truth today about integrity?
Six Power Tips for an Akashic Record Reader: https://www.cherylmarlene.com/six-power-tips-for-an-akashic-record-reader/
The Akashic Records Masterclass, pages 584-586
This is also How to Navigate the Five Steps of Your Spiritual Journey, Lesson 3