With grace, I humbly accept my role as Witness within the Akashic Records for Other.
Let me be a Witness of the Divine Flow.
Observe. Give attention. Be aware of flow.
This is where a Witness in the Akashic Records of Other begins.
You, learning to open for Other, this, too, is where you begin.
This doesn’t mean interpret — for it is for the Receiver to come to meaning.
This doesn’t mean alter to make easier to say — for the words as they come are for the Receiver.
This doesn’t mean to judge accuracy — for it is for the Receiver to determine what resonates.
As an Akashic Record Reader you begin as a witness, observing, giving attention to.
Let me be as the ocean in flow with All That Is, allowing the highest expression to emerge and be transmitted to Other, whatever this may be.
The Akashic Records Masterclass, pages 353-355
This is also Open the Akashic Records for Other, Lesson 6
Gather what you need, open your Akashic Records, and ask these questions:
1. What are the positive qualities of a witness in the Akashic Records?
2. What are the challenges of a witness in the Akashic Records?
3. How do I step forward as a witness within the Akashic Records?
4. What is the connection between knowing and standing as witness in the Akashic Records?
5. What is the truth for me today about being a witness for Other in the Akashic Records?
The Akashic Records Masterclass, pages 596-598
This is also How to Navigate the Five Steps of Your Spiritual Journey, Lesson 7