Before Your Reading
1. Please read my Client Information Page. This is very important, MUST READ information — Terms of Service — about how I offer Readings and the agreements and details of service including information about appointment cancellation, rescheduling, late starts and more. I will assume that by working with me one-on-one that you have read and agreed to this information.
2. Make a list of questions to ask in your Reading. Your Reading is based on the questions you ask and the issues you bring up. Find your questions by thinking about what is going on in your life:
What would you like clarified?
What would you like to answer?
What would you like to explore?
Where do you need closure?
Where do you feel fear or pain?
What do you want to let go of?
What doesn’t make sense?
3. Questions can be worded very specifically or generally.
“I have a problem with xyz and want to know more” is enough of a question.
4. Here are some Questions Suggestions to help you.
5. If you are confused because there seems so much, don’t worry. We can sort through the confusion in the reading.
6. Know that the effects of the Reading begin when you begin to schedule and confirm your appointment. For example, some clients report that their initial questions were answered before the Reading and new questions appeared for the Reading itself. The process is unique to each individual. It’s not unusual to feel either tense, nervous, excited, or all three!
7. If you need to re-schedule or cancel your appointment, please do so within 48 hours of your scheduled time by either following the link in your confirmation email or by sending me email. Please see my Client Information Page for detailed information about rescheduling, cancellations, late starts or missed appointments.
8. To find out more:
Prepare for Your Reading
Your Akashic Record is the record of your soul’s journey through the universe and can only be opened with your permission.
When your Akashic Record is opened in an Reading, only the information that you are prepared to receive comes forward. This information can be very specific or more general in nature. Depending on your situation, you may also receive instructions for releasing energetic blocks and healing trauma to regain balance, wholeness and your sense of personal truth.
The Reading itself is grounded in safe, sacred energy. Many experience a profound sense of transformation, integration, and balance. The success of a reading is related directly to your willingness to be open in spite of any fear or resistance you may feel. A Reading is a gentle process aimed at helping you find release, upliftment, and balance.
Your Akashic Record Reading is based on the questions you ask. Your questions can be specific or general and on almost any topic including life purpose, career, health, relationships, or finances. The only real limit is a topic that would come from someone else’s Records. For example, you can ask about the purpose of your relationship with a particular friend, but not about that friend’s individual life purpose.
During Your Reading:
1. Choose a quiet, comfortable location where you feel at ease and where you can be on the phone without interruptions or distractions at any time during the reading.
2. If you are using a portable or mobile phone, make sure that it is charged enough to last the entirety of the reading — at least 2 hours of charge is advised.
3. Have a glass of water close by. Bring a pen and pad of paper in case you want to take notes. Remember I will record your reading if you desire.
4. To connect with me on Zoom.us, follow the link in your confirmation email on your computer, tablet or smartphone. You may also phone in as described in the email. If you do not appear within 10 minutes, the appointment is considered missed as a no-show. There are no refunds for no-shows or missed appointments as stated on the Client Information Page.
5. If something I say doesn’t make sense, please ask for clarification.
Relax, use your common sense, and enjoy!